Friday, April 13, 2012

A Bit of Crafts

I know I started this blog with all intention of documenting Nikolai's development, share growth, and all the fun things of a wonderful baby turning into the toddler and eventually growing into the person they will ultimately become. But I am feeling a bit selfish. I have all these ideas in my head and maybe I just need a place to store them? I can use that as an excuse, but I am just being selfish.

I don't know if this is because of all these wonderful craft blogs I have been reading (I may just list them on here for you all to look at too), or just because I have wanted to do this for some time. I have been reading all these wonderful blogs that I discovered through the craftsy website and their fun craftsy block of the month quilt along for beginners, and following links through pinterest to fun activities, patterns and other blogs full of fun ideas. I am being swarmed, no, bombarded with ideas and things that I want to do and I need a place to store and document what I have done so I can share with everyone and maybe inspire a mind or to as well.

Wait a second, isn't that what Craftsy and Pinterest are for? Maybe, but I think it would mean more for me if I can link it back to my blog here and share what and how I did the project rather than linking to what someone else has done. I have a lot of fun (and have waisted a ton of time) on those two websites because they are just so much fun!

I know I have added a few things on the blog already to share some ideas and some projects that I have done. I know that was not my original intention of this blog. So i am letting you know that it will occur more often, because I feel a need to share. I will be using this Nikolai space to also share my craft ideas. Selfish I know, but I think it will be fun. :)

Until next time,
Happy Blogging! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)