Tuesday, September 7, 2010

100 Days Left!

It just seems like a major marker, a nice round number!

100 days left! Exciting!


It feels like such a long time, but such a short amount of time! We still don't have anything more done in the room, though it is not as full of stuff as it was before. I just hope we can get the floor sealed and walls painted (if we do that) before the baby comes. I guess now would be a good time to get the prices of the items together and create a list of what we will be getting and when based on necessity (i.e changing table/bassinet) and price (lowest to highest?).

Got the directions for The Bradley class starting next Tuesday! I am super excited about that and now I have to think of what to wear! It is suggested to wear comfy and loose fitting clothes. Hmm, what do I have that is loose fitting? Nothing really. I am a little nervous about it too. But after 10 weeks, I am excited to get to know some parents with babies due around the same time as us! Part of the classes also helps us to develop a birth plan. I am really looking forward to just learning about the process. Really, after all the stories, I still have no idea what to expect...

I was looking through a check list and it suggests to look into, or start, pre-registering for the delivery. Eeek... At least TMC does pre-registration, but, already!?! And it suggests to take a tour of the maternity ward. Does going there for the birth of a friend's baby count? So I guess this is stuff we will be discussing over the next few days. At least getting things together to work on the pre-registration. I don't want to have to worry about that when it comes time to deliver, and I would rather have Brandon not busy with the paperwork (as I am sure he doesn't want to be either!) So much to think about! SO much to plan, and really, so little time! It'll fly!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! 100 days left is a huge milestone!!!! Super exciting. I love the pic - your tummy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! It's all count down from here! We cannot wait to meet little Nikolai and be able to hold him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)